1. The information, materials and logos on this site belong to Nesta Arts Impact LLP, Nesta, our other partners or licensors. Unless otherwise indicated, materials and reports are licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike licence (CC-BY-NC-SA), full details at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.
2. You must not use this site:
3. You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images or other content which you post on the site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents to post this content. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to copy, download, distribute, transmit and adapt your content and waive your moral rights in it.
4. We are not responsible for content posted on the site by users and third parties. The views expressed are not necessarily the views of Nesta Arts Impact LLP, Nesta or our partners. You can report any inappropriate content to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we don’t monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
5. The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can't guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites which you link to from this site.
6. We make no representation or warranty about the content, including in relation to accuracy, completeness or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. The information on this site is not intended as a financial promotion, nor to attract investment into the Nesta Arts Impact Fund. Nesta Arts Impact Fund LLP is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
7. We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing virus-checking software to protect your hardware. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using or accessing our site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from our site.
8. These Terms may be varied from time to time. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. Additional terms may apply to certain areas of this site, such as applications for funding or investment.
9. These Terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
NESTA ARTS IMPACT LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with company number OC396102. Registered office: 58 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y ODE.